Merger Preview

1. I think an issue that can occur is the background changing, throwing off the picture.

2. I think a good place to take a picture like this is by the band trailer because it doesn't move unless marching band is practicing.

3. In my photo, I can do different poses to make the photo more interesting.

4. I could change my outfits to make it look cooler, or I could just stay in my same clothes.

 I like this photo because the photographer made it look fun and happy. 

I like this photo because it looks casual. 


 I like this photo because it is really funny and cool. 



I like this photo because it is really cute. 

I like this photo because its the only other one I could find, also its really cool. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spy movie script!

HDR photography