My first interview

I interviewed Ashley Beranek

1. How does it feel to be nominated for student of the month?
"I don't know how to feel about it. I am very shocked."

2. Why do you think you were nominated?
"Because I actually do my work...unlike other people in my classes."

3. What makes you stand out from the other students?
"I honestly don't know. Maybe work ethic."

4. Do you think someone else should have been nominated instead of you?
"I honestly don't know"

5. What talents do you have?
"I played oboe, piano, and I used to dance. Now I write and do tech theater stuff."

6. What do you like to do in your free time?
"Listen to music, write, and cuddle with my pug."

7. What are some of your hobbies?
"Writing and drawing."

8. What are your strengths in school?
"English and Tech"

9. What are your weaknesses in school?
"Geometry and Geography"

10. Who do you think nominated you?
"Simon and Bailey...those two are weirdos."

11. Do you participate in any after school activities?
"No"

12. If you were to recommend an elective course to someone, what course would it be?
"Tech theater. Easy class."

13. What is your favorite class?
"Tech theater."

14. Who is your best friend?
"Bailey, Jade, and Salma."

15. Who is your favorite teacher?
"Too many. I like all of my teachers."

16. Are you surprised you were nominated for student of the month?
"Yes."

17. What was your initial reaction to this nomination?
"Don't remember. I forget stuff easily."

18. Do you think you will be nominated again?
"I don't know."

19. Any book recommendations to your peers?
"Too many to count. Mad mans daughter."

20. If you could nominate anyone, who would it be and why?
"I would nominate Simon for being alive."




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Merger Preview

Spy movie script!

HDR photography