Warm-up & Mural Project Planning

1. When I saw the first picture of the couple, I was happy, but as I scrolled through the pictures, I was slowly becoming more sad, until the end where I cried.

2. I think that when the photographer said, "These photographs do not define us, but they are us", I really thought about what he said. I realized that those photographs are who the wife was, since she is not alive anymore, and the husband was a different person in those photographs as well, and that is who they are and were.

3. I think that if I were in this situation I would be able to take photos of what is happening to see each stage of cancer and how they changed overtime.

4. If I could write Angelo a letter, I would not say "sorry for your loss" or anything like that, because I know that is not what he wants to hear. I would tell him that I respect his work a lot, and it really captured how cancer, and treatment hurts the human body.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Merger Preview

Spy movie script!

HDR photography