Sensory Overload and processing Motion shoot

1. I think this statement is true. As an aspiring photographer, this shows me what captures the viewer's attention. The objects capture the attention rather than the background or buildings. I like to have the main object being focused on but also have a good background to be viewed.

2. I personally would not want to go there to take photos because I only really like taking nature photos. I think that others might enjoy it more than I.

3. I think it would be fun to be the child of someone who owns a place like that because you can help make the toys, play with them, and learn to sell things.

4. My favorite photo was the one with Santa Clause playing a tenor saxophone. I personally play the alto saxophone so it is cool seeing some instruments.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Merger Preview

Spy movie script!

HDR photography