Phobia Preview

1. A phobia is an irrational fear of something.
2.
Geniophobia- Fear of chins
Euphobia- Fear of hearing good news.
Hexakosioihexekontahexaphobia- Fear of the number 666
Judeophobia- Fear of Jews 
Pedophobia- Fear of children 

3. An idea I have for a phobia photo would to have the fear presented in some way, shape, or form and have someone who is genuinely afraid of it. I would want to have the phobia Hexakosioihexehontahexaphobia in it. I would put 666 everywhere around the person. Then I would capture their fear. Yes, I know this sounds really sadistic but I promise it's not. I would shoot it horizontally to get the subject in the center and the 666's all around it. I will use rule of the thirds for this. The perspective would be from above the person, and the person would be laying down. It would be fairly dark, black and white filter, but still a crisp image. I would want to see the person having a scared facial expression. 

I would do claustrophobia for another fear. I would shoot that in an elevator if I could, or a closet. I would have this horizontally shot to show how small the setting is. The person would be standing and having their arms on their head, looking stressed and afraid. This photo would have color an emotion in it. 

The last idea I would have is fear of children, pedophobia. I could get someone who is fairly tall, and have younger children surrounding them. They would be all around the person with blank facial, while the subject would have a scared expression. I would have this photo very colorful but make the subject black and white. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Merger Preview

Spy movie script!

HDR photography