Deadlines in Journalism

1. The origins of the word deadline are uncertain, but the earliest one are lines that do not move. Then the word was used during the Civil War, prisoners could not cross certain lines. Now it is used by almost everyone, meaning that you need to turn something in or do it on time.

2. The impact of today's deadline will give me motivation to do my best and turn it in on time.

3. In World Geography I sometimes struggle with deadlines for the sketch maps. She tells us one date then changes it without letting people know.

4. I do not miss deadlines on a daily basis, probably once a week with homework, maybe less than that.

1. I think the first suggestion will be the most help to me. I make to-do lists occasionally and they have never failed me.

2. I think keeping my work with me would be the hardest one because some things are not very portable.

3. I am definitely a night person, I don't even open my eyes to turn my phone alarm off.

3a. At night I can get easily distracted by my electronics, I also have to eat dinner and shower so I have to work around those things.

4. I can have my dad cook at a certain time, then I can work while he is cooking, take a break and eat, then continue my work until I finish it. After I finish I shower and go to sleep.

5. I can completely shut off my electronics and use my to-do list to help me know what to start first.

1. By using proper time management, you can take control of your homework assignments and studying time.

2. My ideal study setting is have lights on that will keep me awake, not having music on, and having people around me who can help me. I usually have my sister come in my room while I do homework and study.

3. My biggest distraction while studying is definitely my phone. I have a few friends who reply to me very quickly so I have to tell them that I am doing homework to make them stop.

4. I can turn off my phone completely or put my phone on do not disturb.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Merger Preview

Spy movie script!

HDR photography