portait stuff

1. Framing gives an image depth and draws the eye to a point of interest in the image.

You could do it by placing your subject in a window or doorway, have them look through a small gap or even use their hands around their face.

2.  Looking off camera – have your subject focus their attention on something unseen and outside the field of view of your camera. This can create a feeling of candidness and also create a little intrigue and interest as the viewer of the shot wonders what they are looking at.

3. Photographing your shadow is another way to do a self-portrait. Shoot early or late, when the sun is low in the sky. A light, stucco wall, a sidewalk, or any other simple background can suffice. Just be sure there aren't a lot of distractions around the surface you choose.

 This environmental portrait is well shot. I really like this photo because of the vibrant colors.




I like this environmental portrait because it has a humorous aspect. From the spotted stingray on his shoulder, to the casual cigarette in his mouth, overall well done photo.


I really like this self portrait because it reminds me of myself. That is definitely a pose I will take into consideration for this project.





I like this self portrait because of how clear and focused it is. It is a very well shot photo.

 I really like this casual portrait of Millie Bobby Brown because it is clear, simple, and well shot.



I love this casual portrait of Noah Schnapp because he is using one of the tips I chose, looking off camera. It is a very good portrait.

Plan for self portrait: I am going to shoot at the park in my neighborhood, I will take a portrait of my sister Avery or Eleanor. I am going to make the sister I choose look at the camera because they both have beautiful eyes, and it will be a casual portrait. When I take a self portrait, I will be by a tree looking directly at the camera.
























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Merger Preview

Spy movie script!

HDR photography