Mural Project Preview

1.  One of my themes for the photos is taking nature pictures, such as plants, grass, trees, etc. I would also want to take pictures of peoples eyes, because eyes are so complex. My final idea would be to take pictures of the city, just around Austin.

2. When I am out shooting, I need to think about the rules of photography, as well as ISO, aperture, and shutter speed. If I do not think about those things then I will not take good photos.

3. If we were to put the mural on the internet, we could put it on each of our group members blogs. That way everyone can see the photos. We could also put our photographs on Instagram, or any social media. We can make a specific account for photography so that nothing personal is involved, besides our names.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Merger Preview

Spy movie script!

HDR photography