Great Black and White photographers 1

                        Margaret Bourke-WhiteDescription: Image result for margaret bourke white photography
Bread Line during the Louisville flood, Kentucky
                                    1937

I chose this photograph taken by Margaret Bourke-White because of the propaganda in the background.  America was not just made of up white people, there were also other races, including the African Americans in the picture. I think it is important to look back at history and learn to never do this to anyone ever again, but it is still happening in America today which is very heartbreaking.









Alyssa Baldwin
                                                                        Ansel Adams
Description: Ansel Adams, Nevada Fall

                                                                        Nevada, Fall
                                                            Yosemite, National Park
                                                                          C. 1932

I love how simple yet so complex this photograph is. There is so much water falling at once, but everything around it is so calm. This picture resembles how beautiful nature is.  Ansel Adams was very good at taking landscape pictures, he was the best in my opinion.  He captured so many moments at perfect times.
                                                Description: Winogrand, New Mexico
Garry Winogrand    
   New Mexico
        1957


I love this picture because of the landscape in the background.  Garry Winogrand captured the gorgeous mountain storm.  The shadow from the clouds on the mountain are my favorite part of this picture. The children running and playing is nostalgic in a way, I have a memory of my scooter rolling down the driveway when I was a small child.  I ran down and got it and my sisters came outside with a cake because it was my birthday.  They were the ones who pushed the scooter down.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Merger Preview

Spy movie script!

HDR photography