Academic Preview

“The Story”
I chose this photo because I can imagine a story being behind it. A play is being put on, and the young woman with her arms up sitting on the two boys shoulders is the leading role. This is her moment to shine.
“Action and Emotion”
This has a lot of action and emotion in it. The sparks flying is a metaphor, there are sparks actually flying, but it can have many meanings.
1. I chose this photo because it has so many colors from the sparks, and it is simple, but very complex at the same time.
2. I think the rule of photography that is shown in this photo is balance.
Preview questions for Academic photo shoot:
1. I think I could take photos in my english classroom or my Spanish classroom.
2. I would visit Mr. Flickinger's classroom because we are always working on something so I would definitely get good pictures of people reading or working.
3. As a photographer, I will be very quiet and take pictures of the people who are working and not getting distracted by my camera.








“Filling the frame”
I chose this photo for “filling the frame” because it has a lot to it. It is a photo that you can look at for a long time to try and figure it out. It has a lot of character within. It shows how it is to be in other people’s shoes.
“Helping Hands”

This is my personal favorite photo out of all of them because I can relate to it. I study and do work with my friends all of the time and they help me understand certain things. This shows how high school really is for most students. Balance, one of the rules of photography was used in this.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Merger Preview

Spy movie script!

HDR photography